PHNOM PENH: National bank of Cambodia Daily Exchange Rate is 4,103 KHR to the USD$.
The CSX Index is currently at 471.55 Points up 1.57 Points or 0.33%
The Cambodia Development Council has issued 5 more certificates for investment project registration. With a total of approximately US $27 million dollars with investments and employment of nearly 5,000 locals.
1. Establish a garment and laundry factory in Chroy Changva area with an investment of approximately US $ 5.4 million also with an employment with 2,400 locals.
2. Establish a shoe accessories factory in Kampong Speu province investment capital of approximately 5.3 million US dollars and provide with employment of over 1,000.
3. Establish a factory to produce solar panels and components Phnom Penh, with an investment of 12 million US dollars, offering 500 jobs.
4. Establish a factory of all kinds of cabinets located in, Sihanoukville, with an investment of 3 million US dollars and create about 250 jobs.
5. Establish a rubber factory located in the Phnom Penh, with an investment of 620,000 US dollars and creating work for 20 people.
MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan (.MIAPJ0000PUS) dipped 0.5%, after three sessions of gains. Japan's Nikkei (.N225) edged up 0.3% and South Korea's KOSPI (.KS11) went flat. Chinese blue chips (.CSI300) eased 0.2%.
EUROSTOXX 50 futures fared better and added 0.5%, while FTSE futures rose 0.3%.
The rise in the dollar was a setback for gold, though it had managed to bounce from the lows hit on Friday to stand at $1,773 .
Oil prices recouped early losses to eke out some gains, having suffered the worst week since April on worries about stalling global demand as central banks keep tightening.
Brent added 25 cents to $95.17, while U.S. crude rose 19 cents to $89.20 per barrel.
Bitcoin rose in early morning trading in Asia Bitcoin traded at US$23,292 up 1.37% in the last 24 hours.